Send a message to T. Thomas Metier
About Tom Metier
At a young age, Thomas Metier wanted to help the “little” guy. Whether he realized his calling as a child when he saw bullies picking on the weaker kids or as a young college student, helpless and alone while recuperating from a motorcycle accident, Tom knew his calling in life was to protect working people and their families who have lost their strength due to the wrongful, negligent acts of others. Tom wanted to create a firm devoted 100 percent to litigation and sought to surround himself with injury lawyers with the same grit and determination to fight for the rights of people who suffered a catastrophic injury.
Tom is the senior managing member of Metier Law Firm, LLC. A native of Iowa, Tom graduated cum laude from Coe College and received his doctor of jurisprudence from the University of Iowa. Licensed to practice in Colorado, Wyoming, the U.S. District Court–District of Colorado, the U.S. District Court–District of Wyoming, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court, his national practice consists of a diverse range of practice areas including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, trucking accidents and motor vehicle accidents.
- Board of Directors, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Faculty Member, Trial Lawyers College
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, board certified in Civil Trial Law
- American Association for Justice
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Larimer County Bar Association
University of Iowa College of LawJ.D.