Send a message to Sheila Hiestand
About Sheila Hiestand
As a college basketball player who started in two final four appearances, Sheila knows the importance of hard work, drive and heart.
Most recently, Sheila served as the president of the Kentucky trial lawyers with the Kentucky Justice Association and has worked tirelessly to fight for injured people for more than 20 years. This includes several trials with great results for her clients, the last one being in the summer of 2013 where she earned a $743,000 verdict for a client that had lost her sense of taste and smell.
When not practicing law, Sheila enjoys spending time with her three children and husband and loves to compete in triathlons and Ironman competitions.
- Past President, Kentucky Association for Justice
- Kentucky Bar Association, Past Board of Governors
- Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Past President
- Vice President, ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates), Kentucky Chapter
- Secretary, SEABOTA (Southeastern Board of Trial Advocates)
- Board of Governors – Kentucky Justice Association
- Past-President, Fayette County Young Lawyers
- Past Majority Whip of Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Association for Justice
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Injury Board