Send a message to Robert Prince
About Robert F. Prince
Bob has been practicing law in Tuscaloosa for over 40 years. His practice has evolved from domestic relations and criminal law into personal injury law. The majority of his time is spent on complex lawsuits involving environmental issues and toxic torts. These cases usually involve hundreds of plaintiffs and thousands of documents, but even though this work is challenging, Bob finds that it is extremely rewarding.
- Past President, Alabama Association for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Academy of Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Christian Legal Society
- American Bar Association
- Tuscaloosa Trial Lawyers Association
University of AlabamaJ.D.