Send a message to Patrick Regan
About Patrick Regan
Patrick M. Regan is President and Senior Partner of Regan Zambri & Long and limits his practice to representing seriously-injured clients in medical malpractice, product liability and other serious personal injury and wrongful death claims. Mr. Regan is board-certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is licensed to practice in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia, and regularly handles cases throughout the United States.
A premier trial lawyer, Mr. Regan has been repeatedly honored by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top ten attorneys in the Washington metropolitan area, out of a total of more than 90,000 attorneys.
- Past President, Trial Lawyers Association Metropolitan
- Board of Governors, American Association for Justice
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Trial Lawyers Association Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- American Association for Justice
- National Board of Trial Advocacy