Send a message to Matthew Sharp
About Matthew L. Sharp
As a fifth-generation Nevadan, Mr. Sharp has distinguished himself as a leader within the legal and political communities. In 2003 and 2006, Mr. Sharp served as president of the Nevada Justice Association, a state-wide organization of lawyers who represent individuals and businesses injured by the unlawful conduct of others. Mr. Sharp has also served on the Board of Governors for the American Association for Justice, a nationwide organization of lawyers who represent individuals and businesses injured by the unlawful conduct of others.
In addition, he has worked with judges and legislators to ensure equal access to our justice system. Throughout the past 10 years, Mr. Sharp has been asked to testify before the Nevada Legislature on a wide range of legal issues. He has also served on the Nevada Insurance Commissioner’s Board for Property and Casualty Insurance, where he works to help ensure that insurance laws work for everyone, including those consumers defrauded by insurance companies.
- Past President Nevada Justice Association
- Appointed by Nevada US Senators to be on our judicial commission
- Co-chair of the Legislative Steering Committee
- Governor, Nevada Justice Association
- Board of Governors, American Association of Justice
- American Association for Justice Leaders Forum
- State Bar of Nevada
- American Association for Justice