Send a message to Matt Devoti
About Matt Devoti
Matt is a trial lawyer with more than 20 years of experience handling a variety of personal injury cases, work accident claims and insurance coverage disputes. With a strong knowledge of the healthcare business and decades of legal experience, Matt pursues compensation and peace of mind for his clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Matt represented multiple hospitals in a case against the tobacco industry. His experience working for such large corporations has given him the perspective and tenacity to represent our individual clients.
Matt is a born and raised St. Louis. He volunteers his time and talents with several professional and charitable organizations. Matt is a past president of the St. Louis trial lawyers association. In 2017, he served as board president of the Gateway Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and is currently serving on its board. He also is a frequent lecturer to fellow lawyers on topics ranging from the examination of physician witnesses to the presentation of evidence at trial.
- The Missouri Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Lawyers’ Association of St. Louis
- The Injury Board
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
St. Louis University School of LawJ.D.