Send a message to Mark Joye
About Mark Joye
As head of the litigation department and having represented injured persons for over 26 years, Mark practices what he learned as an Eagle Scout – be prepared. He believes his experience has helped him to be prepared for any circumstance and he puts that to good use in and out of the courtroom on behalf of those who have been injured by defective products, in car crashes, and in tractor trailer collisions.
In 1997, Mark represented the parents of Sergio Jimenez who was ejected from the back of a Chrysler minivan in an accident and killed. The case resulted in a $262.5 million verdict for the family and remains the largest personal injury verdict in South Carolina. When he’s not with clients or family, Mark can be found golfing, boating or bow hunting.
- Past President, South Carolina Association of Justice
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Southern Trial Lawyers Assocation
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
University of North CarolinaBA
University of South Carolina School of LawJD