Send a message to M. Brandon Smith
About M. Brandon Smith
M. Brandon Smith is a partner with Childers, Schlueter & Smith, where his practice is devoted to pharmaceutical litigation, mass torts, products liability and serious personal injury.
Following law school, Brandon was an assistant district attorney in the Alcovy Circuit (Newton County), where he gained valuable trial experience and a desire to help individuals harmed by the careless actions of others. Today and over the last decade, Brandon utilizes his skills to help injured victims nationwide, and he is a frequent guest speaker at legal seminars all over the country.
- Past Chair, New Lawyers Division, AAJ
- American Association For Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Melvin M. Belli Society
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Elite Lawyers of America
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Mass Torts Trial Lawyers Association
- North Metro Trial Lawyers Association
- Buckhead Bar Association
- Georgia Personal Injury
- Atlanta Lawyers Club
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- American Society of Legal Advocates
University of Georgia School of LawJ.D.
University of GeorgiaB.A.