Send a message to Lee C. Christie
About Lee. C. Christie
Lee is a partner with Cline Farrell Christie & Lee, and is a lifelong Indiana resident. He is passionate in representation, and takes pride in the relationships he develops with his clients.
He has extensive trial experience in both federal and state court, and is a frequent lecturer on trial, mediation, personal injury, medical malpractice, trucking accidents, and settlement issues. Lee has represented thousands of clients who have been injured and has obtained settlements and verdicts as high as $30.5M.
Lee is highly civically engaged with several Indiana organizations, including the Walker Foundation (founding board member and officer) and Indianapolis Bar Foundation (board member and officer), and is a patron of the YMCA. He is past president of the Lawrence Township Girls Basketball League and continues to work with youth in the inner city of Indianapolis.
- Founding Member, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association of Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Advanced Studies in Trial Advocacy
- Fellow-National College of Advocacy