Send a message to James Gustafson, Jr
About James Gustafson, Jr
James W. Gustafson, Jr. is a shareholder with Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley PA, a member of the firm’s executive committee, and the managing partner of the firm’s Tallahassee office. Jimmy is a sixth generation Florida native who served with the U.S. Army’s 82nd Airborne Division and studied at St. Edmund Hall, Oxford, before becoming a trial lawyer.
Jimmy’s practice is focused on product liability, tobacco litigation including fraud and conspiracy, trucking negligence, and other catastrophic injury and death cases.
- Past President, Florida Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- The American Association for Justice
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Florida Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocates