Send a message to Frank Verderame
About Frank Verderame
Partner Frank Verderame is a seasoned trial attorney, who has dedicated his life to helping victims of serious injuries. He is a Board Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation, and has been an active part of legal communities and organizations since he started his practice, back in 1983. A lifelong motorcycle rider, Frank represents riders who have been hurt in crashes and collisions. He is also a licensed pilot (since 1989), and has handled some of the most complex aviation accident and plane crash cases in the state, including one which ended in a $10 million verdict for his clients after they were injured in a crash near the Grand Canyon.
He and partner Richard Plattner met in the 1980s, while fighting efforts by corporations and insurance companies to take away the Constitutional rights of Arizona citizens to get justice in our courts. After fighting and winning those battles together, they decided to start this law firm. Twenty-six years later, they are still fighting together to protect the rights of Arizona citizens.
- Past President, Arizona Association for Justice
- Board of Governors, American Association for Justice
- Arizona Bar Association
- Arizona Association for Justice
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- American Judicature Society
- American Arbitration Association
- Roscoe Pound Foundation
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
University of Arizona College of LawJ.D.
Claremont McKenna CollegeB.A.