Send a message to Elise Sanguinetti
About Elise Sanguinetti
Elise Sanguinetti is a founding partner at Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Torrijos LLP with offices in Oakland, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Montreal. Ms. Sanguinetti’s main focus of expertise is serious injury, wrongful death cases, civil appeals and legal malpractice. She exclusively represents plaintiffs in civil litigation, and holds an AV rating with Martindale-Hubbell and has been named a California Super Lawyer every year since becoming eligible. The last four years Elise was named one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in the Bay Area.
Elise graduated from the University of San Francisco School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctor (J.D.). She was admitted into the California state bar in 1997. When not in the courtroom, she is a frequent speaker at seminars and writes articles that are featured in various legal publications. Her copious amount of work has been recognized with numerous awards and honors including the prestigious, Joe Tonahill Award from the American Association of Justice.
Ms. Sanguinetti is the President of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), is a past president of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and a past president of the Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association.
- President, American Association for Justice
- Past President, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Past President, Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alameda - Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Robert G McGrath American Inns of Court
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Public Justice Foundation
University of San Francisco School of LawJ.D.