Send a message to Danny Feldman
About Danny Feldman
Danny Feldman always knew he was going to be a lawyer.
As a lawyer, he found there are challenges to this profession — just like any other. Large insurance companies seem to deny more claims, offer less for the claims they will settle, and delay any decision they make much longer than ever before. By the time we start working for clients they’ve often heard “no” so many times, they just want to quit.
One of his favorite things about practicing law is taking a client’s case and working to make the right thing happen. Taking someone who’s heard “No, No, No,” over and over again – and finally being able to tell them, “Yes — Yes, you will get those bills paid. Yes, you will get what’s right. Yes, you will see justice.” That’s what keeps him coming back to work, day after day. Winning for his clients. Seeing that justice is done
- Chairman of the Board for the local TFK (Trips for Kids) Chapter
- Board member for Redemptive Cycling
- 1996 – 2000 – President Homewood City Council
- 1992 – 1996 – member Homewood City Council
- State Bar of Alabama
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
Vanderbilt University Law SchoolJ.D.
Birmingham Southern CollegeB.A.