Send a message to Daniel Pfeifer
About Daniel Pfeifer
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Traumatic Brain Injuries
Daniel H. Pfeifer is a founding partner of the Pfeifer, Morgan & Stesiak law firm and focuses his practice in the area of personal injury law.
Having graduated from The University of Notre Dame in 1979 and earning admission to practice law that same year, Mr. Pfeifer has achieved a significant level of success during his 30+ year career, including admission into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum – an association where less than 1% of U.S trial lawyers are members. From 2007 to 2011, then from 2015 to 2022, Mr. Pfeifer has been included in Super Lawyers. In 2016, Mr. Pfeifer was named one of the “10 Best” attorneys in Client Satisfaction in Indiana by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys and in 2020 he was named Indiana Trial Lawyer of the Year. Mr. Pfeifer is a Senior Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, The Trial Lawyer Honorary Society. Mr. Pfeifer became president of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association in 2022.
Mr. Pfeifer is also the Chancellor for the Northern Diocese of Indiana Episcopal Church, the Assistant Treasurer at St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church and a Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation.
- Fellow of Indiana Bar Association
- 2022 President of Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyer Association Board of Governors
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America President's Club
- Trial Lawyer Honors Society Senior Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America
- Barrister, Order of Centurions
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Trial Law Institute
- American College of Barristers
- Diversity Law Institute
- College of Master Advocates and Barristers
Notre DameJuris Doctorate