About Bradley Bodiford
Bradley always had a passion for protecting victims and fighting for the underdog. As a former state and federal prosecutor, he helped hundreds of victims seek justice by prosecuting criminals, from domestic terrorists to white collar fraudsters and drug traffickers to identity thieves. In the process, he litigated 33 jury trials to verdict, 24 of them as lead attorney.
Bradley has since transferred that passion for representing victims in the criminal courts to the civil courts. Since joining the firm, he’s assisted victims who have been harmed by others’ negligence, fraud, and defective products to ensure they get their fair day in court.
An Alabama native, he graduated from Mercer University and moved to Florida to attend FSU College of Law. After graduation, Bradley chose Jacksonville as his home, where he started his career at the Jacksonville State Attorney’s Office, and met his wife, Katherine Bodiford. They recently welcomed a son Brendan. In his free time, Bradley likes to stay active through cycling, swimming, and running with his dog Juno.
- The Florida Bar
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Alabama
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Beaches Bar Association
- Jacksonville Federal Bar Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
Mercer UniversityBachelor of Business Administration, summa cum laude
Florida State UniversityJuris Doctor, cum laude