Send a message to Anne Brockland
About Anne Brockland
Anne Brockland is an experienced trial attorney with an emphasis on medical malpractice lawsuits. Combining a competitive spirit and compassionate heart, Anne navigates the legal system to help people rebuild their lives after suffering devastating injuries.
During her impressive career, Anne has succeeded in the courtroom against some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations. Her efforts have resulted in jury verdicts and settlements exceeding $50 million and have earned continual recognition from her peers.
In her spare time, Anne gives back to her community as a volunteer counsel for several legal charities, as well as non-profit organizations throughout the region. She resides in St. Louis City with her husband and three children.
- Past President of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- American Association of Justice
- American Bar Foundation
- Missouri Bar Foundation
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyers’ Section Council Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
Saint Louis University School of LawJ.D.
University of TexasBA