Send a message to Thomas Anapol
About Thomas Anapol
Thomas Anapol has served in a variety of leadership capacities in state and multidistrict litigation (MDL) Plaintiff Steering Committees (PSC). His roles include:
- Co-Lead Counsel in the Biomet metal-on-metal hip implant litigation
- Member of the PSC in the Stryker Rejuvenate & ABG II NJ State coordinated litigation
As a leader in these litigations, Tom was instrumental in negotiating both the Biomet and Stryker global settlements. He also currently serves on the DePuy Pinnacle metal-on-metal hip implant MDL and on four Pelvic Mesh MDL PSCs.
In addition to his legal work in personal injury, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, Tom concentrates his practice on mesothelioma and other catastrophic injury-related civil litigation. He has been named one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Pennsylvania and Philadelphia since 2012, and he has been included in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers every year since 2006.
- President - Pennsylvania Association for Justice - 2016
- Board of Governors - American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
Widener University School of LawJ.D.