Send a message to Sol Weiss
About Sol Weiss
Sol Weiss has played crucial roles in high-profile, national lawsuits including the National Football League Players’ Concussion Injury Litigation, in which he serves as Co-Lead Counsel. In Pennsylvania, he is among Lead Class Counsel in the Kids for Cash civil rights litigation.
Sol concentrates his practice on complex civil litigation including class actions and pharmaceutical cases, medical and other professional malpractice, securities litigation and products liability matters.
- Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates - Past President
- American Association of Justice - Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
Villanova University School of LawJ.D.