Send a message to Mick Grewal
About Mick S. Grewal Sr
Founder and Managing Partner Manvir (Mick) S. Grewal, Sr. opened Grewal Law PLLC to help people who are facing difficult challenges in their lives. Mick has a proven track record of successfully defending his clients against the simplest traffic or criminal offense to very serious and complex criminal charges such as drunk driving, felony drug charges, or anything in between. He is fierce when it comes to protecting the rights of his client in a complicated divorce or custody case.
Mick is not only knowledgeable in criminal and family law matters; he has his Master of Laws in Taxation, has handled multiple estates and difficult probate court matters, he oversees a team of attorneys well-versed in medical marijuana law. He is also experienced in all personal injury and medical malpractice matters including sexual assault. Mick is approachable, down to earth, and compassionate when speaking with clients about their legal troubles.
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Eaton County Bar Association
- Clinton County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Ingham County/City of Lansing Community Corrections Advisory Board
- Small Talk Children’s Assessment Center
- State Bar of Michigan Section Member
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Marijuana Law
- Negligence Law
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Michigan Human Trafficking Task Forc
John Marshall Law SchoolL.L.M.
Thomas M. Cooley Law SchoolJ.D.
University of MichiganB.A.