Send a message to Florence Murray
About Florence J. Murray
Far too often people believe that attorneys are for someone else. We know that no one ever wants to be in a situation where they need an attorney. But we are proud to be able to share in our clients' burdens when they are in the most difficult situations of their lives.
We want our clients to know that we are in this battle together. It is called an attorney-client relationship because of the time and joint compassion that has to be expended by the client, in believing in us, and by us, in believing in our clients.
This is why I practice law. I get the most pleasure from interacting with and helping our clients. Without them, I would not practice law.
- American Association for Justice: Trucking Litigation Section; Insurance Law Section; Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section
- Erie County Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice: Trucking Safety Committee; Insurance Committee
- Public Justice Foundation
- American Bar Association: Litigation Section
- Ohio State Bar Association
Marquette UniversityB.A., Education
Loyola UniversityB.A., Education
Ashland University, School of EducationM.Ed., Curriculum & Instruction
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve UniversityM.B.A, Finance & Strategy
The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of LawJ.D., Law